Wednesday 9 June 2010

28. Ken Bruce



This morning I did my first exam in a long time, hopefully righting a 21 year old wrong. However, as much as I'd like a History GCSE, what I really want to ace is Ken Bruce's 'Popmaster', as heard on Radio 2 every week day at about 10.30am. For years, Mrs E. has encouraged me to phone in and enter but, and I'm happy to admit this, I'm scared. Anyone can do history (honestly - piece of piss; dead easy) but putting my knowledge of popular music up for examination, well that's of a whole different order. What if I don't win? I'd never live it down.

Anyway, I ask you to do some internal photoshopping with the pictures. Ken is either bald and with glasses, or he's bearded and without glasses. Please put the photos together.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, my photochop skills aren't that good. Why don't you shave and put the pic next to that of the older ken Bruce?

    ReplyDelete